• Jane Smolnik, ND, C.I.H.

What Are YOUR Blocks?


Do you have patterns that keep repeating? Issues that aren't resolving? We all do. We may have emotional blockages, cellular memories, relationship challenges, inherited patterns, blockages to self-empowerment, chronic health issues, even money and abundance issues that don't seem to get resolved. These will ALL affect our well-being. Blocked energy can create pain, malfunction and eventual disease. In addition, trapped emotions can exert a dramatic effect on how you think, the choices that you make, and how successful you will be.


So many things are actually hidden away in our sub-conscious field, yet affecting everything we do. It can even be stored in your DNA. We may experience chronic stress, fatigue, pain, sleep challenges, cravings, depression, unresolved anger, and even serious life-threatening health issues. What we actually know and see is like the 'tip of the iceberg'. What we see is only 10%, but the other 90% of what is really going on can be elusive - until it is brought to light!

Emotionally-charged events from your past can still be haunting you in the form of emotional energies, blocks, fears, limiting beliefs, and stuck patterns that literally inhabit your body. We can look at what is needed for correction, limiting patterns, addictions, stuck energy in the chakra's, and whatever comes up for your personal journey.

Perhaps the most important discovery that has made is that trapped emotional energies will often gather around the heart, creating a “Heart-Wall” that may block you from giving and receiving love freely, even loving yourself in a true and healthy manner.

We are in a time of rapid transformation! Perhaps it is time for you to resolve and release some of these old energies so that you can truly heal and move forward easily in your life. Every single one of us has 'issues' to heal and release. We often find that doing a series of sessions is most effective as we are peeling back layers and layers and clearing energies from or ancestry as well as unresolved issues from our past lives. Then you can authentically be YOU!

When you are dealing with chronic problems, it is usually deeply rooted in our Soul's journey.

While changing lifestyle patterns, eating healthy, cleansing, and using natural therapies can create an excellent foundation, it is often not enough to shift the underlying patterns, trauma's, and memories stored on a cellular level in our DNA for complete and immediate healing. This is true holistic healing!

I invite you to take this important and powerful journey in your healing and growth process. Using Kinesiology, muscle testing, or dowsing, we connect with and ASK the body, or actually the sub-conscious field, any information we need. With specific questions, and using numerous charts, we can quickly determine any trapped emotions or energies that are creating pain or blocks of ANY kind. It is simple, easy, and very effective to release them permanently. Often a series is most effective to peel back layers and layers of unhealed energy. Every time your life will be uplifted!

Jane Smolnik is a Naturopathic Doctor, Iridologist, and Certified Intuitive Healer with over 30 years experience in the Holistic Health Field. She has a private practice in Asheville, NC and works with folks by phone long distance. For more info, please visit: www.UltimateHealing.com or call 828-777-JANE (5263). For online classes visit AwakenMyWisdom.com.

#energyblocks #transformationalhealing #holistichealing #limitingbeliefs #Spiritualhealing #movingforward #chronicpain #lackofenergy

17 views

Follow us on Facebook! for GREAT health info, tips, and inspiration!

  • Vimeo Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Yelp Social Icon
  • Blogger Social Icon

PLEASE NOTE:  The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is opinion only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or health regimen.

 

Copyright 2018  Ultimate Healing, Jane Smolnik, Asheville, NC  Do NOT use or copy any information without written permission.