Can You AVOID Cancer?
Have you heard of EPI-GENETICS? Cancer, and other diseases, are NOT a result of just your genetic influence. There are several other contributing factors that are actually much MORE important. How well are you taking care of yourself? I've been watching some of the excellent talks being live-streamed from 'The Truth About Cancer' conference going on right now in Orlando. There are 36 top health experts sharing their wisdom and knowledge over several days. Quite inspiring!
Good health is a CHOICE. What I would like to share with you today is a clear understanding of the other aspects of our lives that contribute to dis-ease and poor health. Of course we can inherit genetic influences for weaker organs and body systems, and a vibrational tendency to certain emotional patterns, dietary patterns, and more. Here are the very important OTHER factors that we do have control of.
1.ATTITUDE - Yes, a positive attitude can raise your frequency and greatly contributes to a healthier system. If you LAUGH more, studies show you may live much longer. Deepak Chopra said "Every cell in your body is always eavesdropping on your thoughts." If we are always finding fault, blaming, angry, frustrated, stressed, do you think your body doesn't notice? If we can draw on our inner strength and power, learn to have compassion for self and others, allow our gifts to come forth to share with others, we can find inner peace and feel happier and more fulfilled. Remember that YOU are more powerful than outside influences!
2. NUTRITION - Our bodies are magnificent machines with hundreds of functions it needs to perform on a every minute! Having a healthy diet is essential. Your body requires a wide range of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, proteins, carbohydrates and healthy fats in order to do what it needs. Eat MORE vegetables and fruits (especially berries!), good quality proteins, and a variety of fats, while avoiding all trans-fats. Eating food that is in it's natural state (Not processed or in a box) is the KEY. A typical western diet (S.A.D Standard American Diet) is fertilizer for cancers! It kills 267,000 people per year. NO fake foods - 'If it will not rot or sprout, throw it out!'
We often eat too much, too often, and poor quality. Intermittent fasting is very helpful. Did you know that taking a good quality multi-vitamin.mineral daily extends life by 400%! (I often recommend taking Organic Life Liquid Vitamins/Minerals daily for my clients.)
3. EXERCISE - Did you know that regular exercise cuts your risk of cancers, alzheimers, diabetes, and other diseases in HALF! It is the best way to balance your blood sugar, increase the oxygenation of your cells, and pump your lymphatic system, strengthening your immune system. Cancers thrive on SUGARS (and starches), and do not like a well-oxygenated body! Increase in oxygen can also relieve depression. Exercise helps your cells flush out toxins and gobble up dead, damaged cells.
4. TOXINS - We are exposed to more toxins now than ever before! We have numerous chemicals, gases, exhaust pouring into our water, our air and our food supply on a daily basis. Did you know that we are exposed to 3 Septillion Free-radicals DAILY! You cannot eat enough anti-oxidants daily to clean up the damage that results in our cells. This contributes to ALL disease and ill-health. But now you can simply take ONE natural pill a day which turns ON your bodies Nrf2 proteins to eliminate a MILLION free-radicals per second, every second! Cleansing toxins and improving your elimination is important. Keeping your liver flushed is also essential. We can accumulate chemicals and aldehydes in our liver wall which limits it's ability to do it's normal functions, one of which is assimilating fat soluble vitamins which support our immune system.
Did you know that microwaved food, radiated food, Genetically Modified foods contribute nothing to your health but actually get stored as toxins contributing to damaged cells?
5. MICROBIOME - Did you know that you have 100 trillion cells in your gut? Your inner gut flora is the biggest part of your immune system. Fiber and probiotics feed them. Antibiotics kill off ALL bacteria, both good and bad, which essentially destroys a major part of your immunity. Toxins accumulating from lack of fiber and water contribute to an overgrowth of nasty micro-organisms. Parasites, yeast, fungus, mold, viral infection pockets and nasty bacteria contribute to compromised health! Eating fermented foods (like sauerkraut, pickled beets, kimchi, kefir, kombucha) on a daily basis is one of the best ways to build up healthy bacteria.
6. ENERGY - We are ALL a bio-energetic organism. "Energy Medicine brings you vitality when you are drained, health when you are ill, and joy when you are down."- says Donna Eden. Balancing your energies balances your body's chemistry, regulates your hormones, helps you feel better, and helps you think better. It has been called the self-care and development path of the future, but it empowers you NOW to adapt to the challenges of the 21st century and to thrive within them. Our energy body extends many feet outside of our bodies. It contains our patterns, emotions, trauma's, joys, influences, memories, and more. We can actually CLEAN up our energy field, release old trapped emotions, blocks, trauma's, and even inherited patterns.
7. SLEEP and REST - Did you know that your body only heals when it is in sleep or deep relaxation? We are now an over-stressed society and rarely do we find deep relaxation during the day. How may people actually sleep really well? MEDITATION is an excellent way to relax the mind. DEEP BREATHING actually activates our Vagus nerve and relaxed our sympathetic stress response. This is a huge benefit for the health of the body, as well as the mind. Our brain and neurological system repairs itself during sleep, our gut goes through a cleansing cycle when we sleep, and our body can spend it's energy on repair and healing instead of the hundreds of body functions it has to do during waking hours. If you are not sleeping well, perhaps a health consultation can reveal what imbalances are contributing to that.
ALL of these things contribute to your Epi-genetics! Any imbalances you have are contributing to poor health. As you intentionally work on creating good health choices and habits, your health improves and your ability to fight disease and live longer, more productive lives increases! Preventive Healthcare is more valuable and more affordable than you think! Have you tried the cost of being sick? Uncovering nutritional deficiencies, hormones and neuro-transmitter imbalances, reducing toxins and micro-organisms, making healthier dietary choices, digesting better, and finding regular exercise that you enjoy can ALL contribute to preventing cellular damage leading to dis-ease. Reduce the stress your body is under. Find more JOY, inner peace, ways to contribute to others, and shift your thinking patterns to more positive ways of viewing the world to bring more vitality and longevity to your life. HEALING IS AN INSIDE JOB! Enjoy.
Jane Smolnik is a Naturopathic Doctor and Iridologist with 27 years experience and a practice in Asheville, NC. You can contact her or find more info on her website at: www.UltimateHealing.com, or call 828-777-5263.
#preventivehealthcar #nutritionaldeficiencies #cellularhealing #hormoneimbalance #naturalpreventivehealth #diseaseprevention #digestivehealth #healthyliving #oxidativestress #stressdamage #proteinintake #parasites #Livingagoodlife #transformationalhealing