What we are all discovering is the importance of strengthening our immune systems, now more than ever! As you may have heard, this virus may not be going away all too quickly, BUT there are definitely things you can do to protect your health.
Staying indoors too much, eating comfort foods and sugary treats, being depressed, stressed out, not sleeping enough, and spending too much time in fear, can have a negative decline in your health, especially your immune system. You could be taking this time to write, create, exercise, take up meditation, spending time in nature, and more enjoyable things. Turn OFF the TV, get off social media, and pay more attention to what your inner Soul is wanting to enjoy. Why not do what you LOVE?
Here are some excellent tips in include in your daily routine to strengthen your immunity, avoid sickness, or recover easily and quickly:
1. Eliminate ALL processed foods (packaged and boxed), as well as sugars. Eating lots of fresh vegetables daily, include many berries and fruits, nuts and seeds, or even sprouts can be a huge benefit. Quality counts too. Try to eat organic as much as possible. Meats should ONLY be from naturally raised sources, like grass-fed, free range, and wild seafood. Avoid fast food, and deep fried as well. Learn to eat better, and save money too.
2. Sunshine and fresh air are also essential. Going for walks daily, getting sunshine on your skin to produce vitamin D will enhance your immune system. Taking vitamin D3 daily may help lower your risk of respiratory infections. If you are staying inside all day, eating terribly, isolating yourself, your immune system will weaken even further! There is something to say about 'herd immunity'. Being exposed to germs is actually a healthy way for your body to strengthen, BUT you must stay strong, eat well, get exercise, breather deeper, sleep well, and be outside more often.
3. Reduce your stress! Stay away from media outlets that instill fear, drama, and more. It is too much for your psyche and nervous system. Give yourself a 'fast' from the news. Focus more on what you appreciate, what you are grateful for, and all the beautiful things in life.
4. Spend time meditating every day. This is something that you will enjoy more and more as you develop a practice. Listen to quiet soothing music, do some deep breathing, focus on your breath. Relax internally and slowly expand your awareness outward. I even suggest to shoot your awareness way out, beyond the atmosphere of the earth and just hang out in 'deep space', where it is awe inspiring, quiet, and expansive!
5. Get plenty of deep sleep! If you have trouble sleeping, it is essential to reduce your stress, create healthier sleeping habits, avoid staying up too late, and avoid computer and device screens at least 2 hours before bed. You can try certain supplements like melatonin, l-theanine, magnesium, GABA, Valerian, Passion Flower and Hops, magnolia, and 5 HTP to assist going to sleep easily and staying asleep. I use small patches on my temples that are infused with frequencies to easily assist deep sleep!
6. Reduce your EMF exposure! Being exposed to too many electronics, wi-fi, smart meters, smart phones, computers, devices like blue tooth and Alexa, will bombard your cells with aggressive information carrying waves. Your body responds by hardening the cells to protect them. and limits the cells ability to detoxify properly. TURN OFF YOUR WI-FI at NIGHT! Allow your body time to recover and renew during sleep. (for more protection, visit this site: BioResonantFrequencies.com for EMF Shields, and the powerful Earthing Card - both protect against 5G as well!
7. Nutrients - include some very important supplements regularly:
~ Elderberry syrup - May reduce upper respiratory symptoms caused by viral infections.
~ Zinc - taking at least 15-30 mg. daily may help protect against respiratory infections and reduce the duration.
~ Selenium - This mineral is essential for immune health and may enhance anti-viral defense against influenza strains, including H1N1.
~ N Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a direct precursor to glutathione which is important for immune health and may increase natural killer cell activity to boost immune response.
~ Vitamin C is vital for immune health. Supplementing may reduce duration and severity of upper respiratory tract infections, including colds. Use the ascorbate kinds that are true vitamin C and very alkalizing. Ascorbic acid is not a true vitamin C and acidic.
~ Garlic has powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties. It has been shown to enhance the immune system by stimulating protective white blood cells like NK cells and macrophages.
~ Astragalus research shows that it is an immune 'builder' and the extract may significantly improve immune related responses. Excellent for auto-immune conditions.
~ Turmeric (curcumin is the active compound) has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and may help boost immune function.
~ Echinacea has been shown to boost immunity and has anti-viral properties against several respiratory virus's.
~ B Complex vitamins, especially B12 and B6, are important to reduce stress and healthy immune response. Many adults are deficient in them, which may negatively affect immune health.
~ Nano Silver Spray can be used in the throat or as a nasal spray to help eliminate viral infections.
~ Oil of Oregano is an excellent anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-parasitic, used in capsules or as drops.
~ Essential Oil steam inhalations as an excellent way to breath into the mouth, nose and lungs the tiny particles which will fight off bacteria, virus's, and more.
All of these things will help strengthen and improve your health dramatically. You might be less likely to catch, but more importantly, you will be able to fight it more easily. Taking extra good care of your health is something we ALL need to do now. If you would like to order any of these supplements, you can get a discount and free shipping on my online Naturopathic dispensary by going to: https://www.ultimatehealing.com/online-dispensary
For excellent sources of products infused with natural frequencies, as well as excellent EMF protection, please visit: BioResonantFrequencies.com.
I hope you take extra good care of yourself every day! Walk away from this time with more strength, awareness, and inner power. I will be available for private phone consultations of 30, 60, or 90 minutes. Once booked, you can fill out the BioChemistry Health Questionnaire, and we will discuss your best options to improve your health and vitality naturally!
Jane Smolnik is a Naturopathic Doctor, Iridologist, Master Herbalist, Cert. Intuitive and Spiritual Healer with over 30 years experience. Visit her website at UltimateHealing.com for more info, to book and appointment, or to contact her. You can also visit AwakenMyWisdom.com for upcoming classes on expanding awareness and becoming more empowered.