WHAT IS IRIDOLOGY? It is the science and practice of analyzing the iris to reveal levels of health, inflammation, toxicity, and degeneration in the human body. Iridology provides a painless and economical means of assessing the body for early detection of health imbalances for preventive healthcare.
The iris, the most complex external tissue structure of the human anatomy. The iris is connected to every organ and tissue of the body by way of the brain and nervous system and is in direct contact with the bio-energetic, biochemical, structural, hormonal, and metabolic processes of the body via the nerves, blood vessels, muscle fibers, and lymph. It is used to accurately assess both physical and emotional patterns and weaknesses.
Nature has provided us with an invaluable insight into the vital status of the health of the individual through the science of Iridology and Sclerology (analysis of the lines in the whites). It enables us to ascertain the person’s genetic predisposition to health and disease, the general constitution, the state of the organs and glands, digestive and assimilation difficulties, toxic accumulations, health effects of stress, and more.
This science is not new, but several thousand years old. Iridology has progressed tremendously since the mid 1800's. Numerous scientists and doctors worldwide have researched Iridology on humans over the last 125 years. Dr. Bernard Jensen, renowned Iridologist and Nutritionist, pioneered the science of iridology in the U.S. Dr. David J. Pesek has continued and expanded upon his work and developed one of the most comprehensive Holistic Iris charts used today.
Each eye gives us different information. The left eye correlates with the left side of the body and the right side of the brain, which is that feminine, creative, conceptual, and intuitive side of us. The right eye correlates to the right side of the body, and left side of the brain, which is that analytical, practical, linear, masculine side of us.
Iridology is an integral part of the preventive health care system. The iris will alert us to the early signs of approaching "dis-ease". As the evaluations are made, and the stress conditions understood, proper corrective measures can be applied. The body can then more easily adjust and alleviate the abnormal stress resulting in a greater degree of health enabling a person to avert any threatening disease. It is an invaluable, non-invasive, and economical assest in the form of remedial therapies.
After a complete Iridology analysis, using the latest digital Iriscope camera with microscope, Jane Smolnik utilizes her extensive background and skills as a Naturopath, Medicinal Herbalist, Nutritional Consultant, and Energy Healer to put together a comprehensive program for each individual using a holistic approach for physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. Nutrition, cleansing, herbs, supplements, flower essences, and other modalities may be recommended to guide the individual toward optimal wellness. This is a great service to those seeking natural, preventive health care.
What Can Iridology Reveal:
* The primary nutritional needs of the body.
* Inherently weak or strong organs, glands, and tissues.
* Constitutional strength or weakness.
* What organ is in greatest need of repair and rebuilding.
* Relative amount of toxic settlements in organs and tissues.
* Location and stages of tissue inflammation, whether acute, sub-acute, chronic, or degenerative.
* Difficulties digesting carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and sugars.
* Spastic conditions or ballooning of the bowel.
* Poor absorption of calcium and minerals.
* Under-activity or sluggishness of the bowel.
* The need for acidophilus in the bowel.
* Prolapse of the transverse colon.
* Circulation level in various organs.
* Chronic thought and emotional patterns affecting health.
* Deeper personal issues needing attention.
* Nerve force and nerve depletion.
* Lymphatic system congestion.
* Poor assimilation of nutrients.
* Need for rest to build up immunity.
* Buildup of cholesterol and inorganic salts.
* Hyperactivity or hypoactivity of organs.
* Results of physical or mental fatigue or stress.
* Pressure on the heart, venous congestion,
arterial build-up, and reduced heart energy.
* Suppression of, or catarrh development.
* Nervous condition or inflammation of the bowel.
* Tissue areas contributing to suppressed or buried symptoms.
* High risk tissue areas in the body that may lead to a disease.
* Buildup of toxic material before the manifestation of disease.
* Genetic weaknesses affecting the nerves, blood supply and bones.
* Depletion of minerals in any organ, gland or tissue.
* Relative ability of an organ, gland or tissue to hold nutrients.
* Recuperative ability and the level of health of the body.
* Preclinical stages of potential diabetes, cardio-vascular
conditions, and other diseases.
* Healing signs indicating an increase of strength in any organ.
* Acidity of the body, and level of stomach acids.
* Adrenal exhaustion, which may indicate low blood
pressure, slowed tissue repair, Vit. C deficiency,etc.
* Response to treatment; how well the body is healing
itself, and at what rate.
* The "whole" overall health level of the body.
This in an economic and invaluable tool for preventive health care!
Jane Smolnik is a Naturopathic Doctor and a Diplomat of Holistic Iridology through the international Institute of Iridology. . She is the former Vice President of the American College of Iridology, and on the board of the International Iridology Practitioners. She has a private practice at the Western North Carolina Holistic Center in Asheville, NC. You can find out more at: UltimateHealing.com or call 828-777-5263.